This comprehensive educational and instructional DVD on lighting is an hour long and packed with information. There is no fluff in this DVD, just useful and relevant information. This DVD enables you to put this knowledge to practical use right away and create stronger and more effective portraits. See course outline on next page.
* Posing techniques for headshots, 3/4, and full length
* Grooming and corrective techniques
* Lighting patterns
* Names and uses of lights
* Placement of lights
* How strobes work
* Metering techniques with strobes and incident meters
* Selecting the proper light modifier
* Umbrellas, beauty dishes, Fresnel, soft boxes, and grid spots
* Lighting for the mood
* 1, 2, and 3 light setups
* Balancing strobe and ambient light
In the DVD, light three models with different skin types; two women and one man, in a variety of settings, from soft and beautiful, to dramatic and moody. One of the great features of this DVD is that when I photograph the model, the RAW file of the image capture is displayed, so you can freeze the frame and review all of the information immediately. At the end of each section, the lighting equipment used for that setup is shown.
LINKS ARE INTERCHANGEABLE