AnyReader – Reading from scratched CD/DVDs, unreliable LAN (Wi-Fi), damaged floppy/flash disks! Effectively copies corrupt data from any type of disks or erroneous connections if standard copying methods fail. AnyReader supports resumed downloads from the remote PC if the connection was broken during the copy process (especially useful for unreliable Wi-Fi networks). AnyReader is great for copying files from scratched CD/DVDs or defective floppy/hard disks.
Normally when your computer is unable to copy files from a damaged disk it will abort and delete the part of the file it has copied. AnyReader will continue copying the file right to the end; any data that hasn’t been recovered after several retries is replaced with blanks. This will allow you to effectively read every byte of information that can be read at all. Note: Using AnyReader is safe and risk-free. The software does not write data to your original disks, but saves the recovered data to a new folder that you specify.
• Reading files from disks with physical damage
• The ability to copy files from disks with scratches, bad sectors or errors
• Reading data as much as possible
• Reading data from untrusted networks
• Support for exceeding limits on the size of the file system
• Easy to use and intuitive interface in a format step by step wizard
Here are some situations where AnyReader can help:
• Do you have a scratch on the disc, or it is partially damaged, but you really need the information recorded on it;
• Your Wi-Fi and other LAN-connection is constantly interrupted for reasons beyond your reasons, and because you can not download this file within the network;
• Standard Methods for copying Windows does not do the job, and terminate the copy process.
• You have two non-working copies of the file that you want to join and get a working copy.