Mosby’s Comprehensive Review of Nursing for the NCLEX-RN Examination, 18th Edition offers a thorough outline review of medical-surgical, pediatric, maternity/women’s health, and mental health nursing to provide users with a refresher on key nursing content. Each chapter is followed by test questions written in NCLEX exam format, including the new alternate item formats. Two comprehensive exams that follow the latest NCLEX-RN test plan are included. All of the chapter and comprehensive test questions from the book, plus an additional 1,715 questions, are included on a companion CD-ROM bound in the book. Altogether, more than 4,200 test questions are available in a number of content-specific or comprehensive practice exams, complete with answers and rationales for both correct and incorrect answer options.
* Includes answers and rationales for all test questions so users can understand why correct answers are right and incorrect options are wrong.
* Includes a companion CD-ROM that provides an electronic testing experience and allows users to customize practice exams for focused study needs.
* Codes all test questions by difficulty level, client need, nursing process, category of concern, and clinical area to allow students to analyze their test performance and pinpoint their strengths and weaknesses in a variety of categories.
* Uses a comprehensive outline format for easy access to key nursing content.
* Increases the number of test questions to over 4,200, more than any other comprehensive review book available.
* Identifies alternate item format questions to give users a quick reference to the latest question formats appearing on the NCLEX-RN examination.
* Allows users to choose practice questions by specific content areas on the CD-ROM, providing customizable study and test options.
* Includes electronic alternate item format questions on the CD-ROM, such as priority “drag-and-drop” and illustrated “hot spots,” to be consistent with the functionality of the NCLEX-RN exam.