Human Anatomy Atlas is our best-selling and award-winning human anatomy general reference. The application is a revolutionary 3D visualization and learning tool used to explore the systems of the human body. It contains more than 3,600 anatomical structures, including all major organs and systems of the male and female body. This application is used by healthcare professionals, patients, students, and all others interested in detailed visualization of human anatomy.
– Full-featured 3D graphics. Rotating the model, zooming in and zooming out images, add or remove anatomical structures.
– Ability to create and save your own image, to provide their comments and share images with others.
– More than 3800 3D models high resolution images of all body systems.
– Pronunciation of the names of anatomical structures and definitions that specify the position, form, function and physiology of anatomical structures.
– Hundreds of test questions.
Developer: Argosy Publishing, Inc.
System Requirements (For Windows desktop or laptop):
2 GB RAM
2 GHz Pentium 4 processor or better
Dedicated video card with 64+ MB on-board RAM
1024 x 768 screen resolution, or better
Note: If you have a computer or device running Windows with multi-touch interaction (touch screen), visit the Human Anatomy Atlas for Windows Touch product page.