Microsoft Word 2010 New Features
Microsoft Word 2010 Essential Training
For Windows and Mac. Exercise Files are included for both courses. See course outlines on next page.
Word 2010 New Features – shows how to use the features in Microsoft Word 2010 to proficiently create professionally formatted and richly illustrated documents. Author Gini Courter shows how to use its collaboration and saving tools and takes a complete tour of the Backstage file management system. The course also covers text effects and SmartArt layouts, improved image editing tools, and workspace customization options. Exercise files accompany the course.
- Ensuring document compatibility
- Managing documents with Backstage view
- Recovering unsaved documents
- Co-authoring in SharePoint
- Adjusting pictures and adding effects
- Inserting screenshots into documents
- Reviewing and annotating directly in a document with a tablet computer
Word 2010 Essential Training – Gini Courter uses real-world examples to teach the core features and tools in Word 2010. The course starts off with an orientation of the Word 2010 interface, and then delves into the functionality at the heart of Word: creating, editing, and formatting documents. It also covers proofing documents, reviewing documents with others, sharing and securing documents, working with tables, and illustrating documents. Exercise files are included with the course.
- Creating documents with templates
- Adding SmartArt diagrams to documents
- Working with fonts
- Setting up document styles
- Formatting headers, footers, and cover pages
- Organizing text in tables
- Modifying page layout, including margins, orientation, and page size
- Tracking changes and showing markup
- Sharing documents
LINKS ARE INTERCHANGEABLE