Your indispensable, 100% interactive guide to excelling in any interview situation. Have you ever been in a job interview and been asked questions that have made your mind go blank? Questions like what are your strengths?, or even worse what are your weaknesses?
Whether you’re new to the job market, out of work or looking for a new challenge, Teaching-you Job Interview Skills helps you gauge the best answers to even the toughest questions that an interviewer can fire at you.
No two job interviews are the same and the key to success lies in thorough preparation and practice. Teaching-you Job Interview Skills provides everything you need to make a good impression and supply the interviewer with the answers they’re looking for.
Designed to eliminate stress and nerves, Teaching-you Job Interview Skills will boost your confidence and prepare you for anything the interviewer decides to throw at you. With random interviewer selection and random question choice, the interview practice is reflective of a real interview situation. Practice answering over 500 video interview questions, with the added advantage of a useful hints section which explains the nature of the question and provides examples of what you should – and shouldn’t – say. Teaching-you Job Interview Skills gives you the confidence and interview know-how to go out there and secure the job of your dreams.
* Video Interviews practice answering over 500 questions
* Top 25 and top 100 Interview Questions with sample answers
* 100 Interview Tips all you need to know from what to wear to body language
* Voice Recording record your answers and play them with a friend coach
* Type and Print your Answers to review them before the interview
* Research Log find out about your potential employer and log your notes
* To Do’ List check what you need to do before and after the interview
* Letter Templates write word perfect acceptance and thank you letters
* Career History list your achievements and job experience
* Dictionary over 300 employment terms and concepts explained.