Includes Audio Files, eBooks, Workbooks, Guides and CD.
Face2Face is a general English course for students who want to learn how to communicate quickly and effectively in an English-speaking environment. It combines the best in current EFL methodology with innovative new features designed to make learning and teaching easier. There is a strong emphasis on speaking and listening throughout the course, and the practice activities in each lesson provide frequent opportunities for realistic, natural interaction. The course seeks to fully engage the students at every stage of the lesson, and its approach to new language draws on what students have already learned and encourages them to work out rules of grammar and usage themselves. We believe that face2face provides the right balance of topics, language and activities that students and teachers want from a course in today’s world.
Why students like face2face
* Innovative Help with Listening sections teach students how to understand spoken English
* Free CD-ROM/Audio CD provides extra practice of grammar, vocabulary, listening and pronunciation lessons
* Original, fresh angles on universal topics that students want to talk about
* ‘Little and often’ approach to new language means students are never overloaded
* Speaking activities focus on both accuracy and fluency
* Get ready … Get it right! sections give structured preparation time for larger speaking tasks
* Guided discovery approach to new language helps students work out rules for themselves
* Numerous opportunities for communicative, personalised speaking practice in each lesson
* Extended Real World lessons help students survive in English-speaking situations
* Progress Portfolios allow students to evaluate their language learning
LINKS ARE INTERCHANGEABLE